Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Chili Cook-Off

This past Saturday was a day I've been looking forward to all year: beautiful fall-like weather, the beginning of ArtPrize, and chili…oh so much chili. It has become an annual tradition of mine to attend the Cottage Bar Chili Cookoff each year, and now my boyfriend loves it as much as I do! And how could you not? There are 40+ chili samples to choose from as well as live music all afternoon and Bell’s beer on tap.. BONUS!


source































source































We went, we gorged, we napped. Weekends at their finest! I'm ready to do it all over again already and maybe next year I'll even try the possum chili! Okay maybe not, but who knows and hey - watch possum become the next big thing: Free-range Organic Possum, mmm

No comments:

Post a Comment