Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Summer in Instagram





























Well folks, it's official: summer is over. Fall is quickly shaping into what's sure to be a great season, but I can't say I'm not going to miss summa (summa summa) time in Michigan!

1. My new mountain bike speak the truth: "all work and no play is no fun at all.."
2. Capital Cities concert at Freedom Hill.
3. My monster sprouted a single white whisker - he's so distinguished!
4. Channeling my inner flower child at the GOTR festival in Ohio.
5. Spending time with my family during our annual camping trip at Pokagon State Park.
6. Cheesin' with Pat at a tiki bar up north.
7. Finally learning to SUP at Houghton Lake.
8. My 'new' ride, a pretty little 2008 Ford Escape - isn't she cute? R.I.P. Sunfire
9. The beautiful new downtown market in Grand Rapids opened its doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment